I couldn't resist sharing this fandamtastic chocolate chip cookie recipe. If you click the title of this blog entry it will take you to my favorite recipe web site. That's where I found this one and others by putting in "soft and chewy cookies".
Soft And Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 1/4 c. sugar
- 1 1/4 c. firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 c. butter or margarine, softened
- 2 t. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 4 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1 to 2 (12 ounce) bags semisweet chocolate chips - depending on how chocolaty you like your cookies
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar, and butter or margarine until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs; blend well. Add flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in chocolate chips. After mixing all ingredients, set cookie mixture in refrigerator for about 30 minutes before baking. Cookie dough can be rolled into logs, wrapped in plastic wrap and frozen for later use.
- Drop dough by rounded Tablespoons 2 inches apart onto greased (use Pam) cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or until light and golden brown.