MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, October 25, 2010

Great Genes

I was laughing this morning when I heard the news. Ozzy Osbourne had some of his blood sent off to a lab in New Jersey to be analyzed. Yep they want to see what makes the Oz tick.

Seem they found out a few things about him. He has an "unusual variant" in his genes. Yes they unlocked his genetic code. It has helped him break down the alcohol and drugs that he has put into his system over the years. But there is one thing he can't do.

It turns our that he is not only related to The Neanderthals, but also a distant relative of outlaw Jesse James, the last Russian Tsar Nicholas II and King George I.  He is said to also have  ancient Roman ancestors who were killed in Pompeii when Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79 AD. 

Osbourne said: “That means I’m also probably related to some of the survivors, which makes a lot of sense.
“If any of the Roman Osbournes drank nearly as much as I used to, they wouldn’t have even felt the lava. They could have just walked it off.” 

So fortunately he did not sell his soul to the Devil as many Christians think. Even though he is called the Prince of Darkness. He just has great genes. So with this I leave you my minions and ye olde headbangers like me with The Oz.



4 comments:

Sooz said...

How funny! I do like Ozzy...for his sense of humor alone!

Heathen said...

That's just craziness! Thanks for the video, I like Ozzy but the poor man just has NO rhythm. :-)

Sooz said...

http://sipsfromthefirehydrant.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-won-award-and-i-didnt-even-know-about.html

For you.....

Anonymous said...

Gee-zus! Now I'm starting to wonder about the origins of Keith Richards. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...