MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Wednesday, January 12, 2011


I didn't have a fuckin thing to blog about today. Nope. So I thought I would show a few new pictures of my little fuzzy child Lucy. 

squirrel patrol


little begger

Lucy acts like I'm gonna beat her(which I have never ever done) but she just realized that she forgot what she came to ask me for. Lucy is the proverbial airhead. To bad she's not blonde. Notice the ears are neatly folded. Too bad Pebbles sent her in to ask if I would let them outside. Now Pebbles has to come and ask me herself. Yes it reminds me of Pinky and The Brain.

Lucy is so ashamed that she forgot. Pebbles is going to kick her stupid ass when they get outside.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-friggin-dorable : )

Leanna said...

Isn't she though? I love my schmushy faced babies to death!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she is too precious!

C said...

well done on the 2lb already i have started my 'healthier' eating today and will be blogging my results and will be adding a ticker ty for that info gl i will pop by regular to see how your doing best of luck x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...