MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, October 10, 2011

Decorating And Other Strange Shit

I finally crawled out of my deep dark funk of a depression this weekend. David gave me a bag of  my favorite Lindt Chocolates. Boy did I scarf them baby's up fast. So now I feel wonderful and ready to kick ass and take names.

Yesterday I was looking through all the huge plastic containers of great decorations I was going to put up this year. WOW!!! Did I accumulate a butt load of fabulous shit there. Un problema y'all. David moved all the crap from the kitchen cabinets into the living room and dining room. There is no fucking place for my decorations with this shit being all over the place. I'll have to wait until next year I guess.

Anywho, I woke up this morning and there is this strange man in my kitchen drilling holes in my kitchen ceiling. David surprised me with Can lights. The very same ones he showed me yesterday when he schlepped me through the rain to Home Desperate. I showed him the LED lights I wanted in them and he got those too. He was reading the LED box and saw I was right about saving energy on the light bill. It would cost us only $1.75 a year in power. David took a couple of days off cause Tuesday is his B-day. So today I have to go get a card for him and his favorite chocolate covered cherries.

So he was there helping the guy put in Can lights. Yippy, two fucking days of Jerry Springer to hear from the bedroom cause there is no place to sit in the living room. Does this sound like I'm either going to hit that deep dark funk called depression again? Or will I try looking for a place to hide David's body. I need to find a book on Amazon.com on how to get rid of evidence and bodies. BWAAAahahahahahaaaahahaaaa!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you crawled out of your depression. I crawled right in after you left. I didn't leave my bed at all yesterday and the only reason I'm sitting at the computer today is because Hubby isn't home and I have to play Mommy because Littleman has the day off school. I'm still in my pajamas, house is a wreck and I haven't even brushed the green off my teeth.

Oy.

Lydia said...

Welcome back to the land of the undead, mah sweet! I'm loving the Halloween-y comics on your page.

Reba said...

Love you blog! You've got a great page here... loving the Halloween comics LOL. Glad to hear you are feeling better; I've been depressed for about 2 months now... can't seem to shake it. Samhain is my fave time of year but I can't even get in the mood :( Enjoy your new lights!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...