MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Tax Time Again


Yepper's! For all you procrastinating fuckers out there, it's tax time again. Some of you got busy at the end of January and got your taxes done early like David and I - smart. 


Some of you are waiting for Monday to roll around because you love the stress and pressure of doing taxes at the last damned second.


Well I have a new EZ form for you that will make your Tax time much less painless.
This form is for all of you that owe less than $10 million.

Now isn't this easy?

Then there is the 10K9 form for pet deductions.
Remember, pets are people too.



But don't worry, this will all blow over soon enough.



3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh man, I need one of those pet forms for HRH! I need all the deductions I can get. And hey, are you calling me a procrastinating fucker? I'll have you know, madam, that the tax deadline in Canada is April 30th, NOT April 15th as in the States. I'm still ahead of the game, LOL!

Birdie said...

I have had my taxes completed every year in February. I suck this year. We do have until the 30th but since I am getting $$ back this year I can be late.

Anonymous said...

That pretty much sums that shit up don't it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...