If you could choose, would you rather be rich or healthy?
I would love to be rich but being rich doesn't buy health. So in truth I would like to be healthy. I realize that rich people are just like anyone else. They over indulge, get sick and die like the rest of us. If you are healthy you can accomplish whatever you like within reason.
Tell us about your birthmarks, scars, tattoos, or piercings.
I don't have any birthmarks, tattoos, or piercings. I do have a few scars from past surgeries.
- Back surgery, a 2 inch scar on my lower back. It was to widen the area on the bone that my nerves come out from the spinal cord.
- 6 scars on my right shoulder from 2 arthroscopic surgeries for a rotator cuff tear and a 2 inch tear on my pectoralis major from the collar bone down. I also lost the bursa because it was too damaged to save. They're about a quarter of an inch long each. 2 in the front 2 on the top and 2 in the back on my shoulder.
- 3 quarter inch scars on my upper abdominal area. I got them from arthroscopic surgery for my gall bladder and I had my appendix taken out at the same time.
- One 8 inch fugly scar from knee replacement surgery on my right knee.
- One 10 inch fugly scar from double knee replacement on my left knee. I have blogged about both knees, so if you feel ghoulish and want to know more, look for the past blogging entries I have on them.