MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, August 8, 2014

It's Friday

David is off today. Yikes! But so far so good. No Jerry Spinger yet or really bad Syfy channel movies like Anaconda Piranha. Right now he's treating me to a Subway sandwich and a cola. He's watered the lawn and potted plants for me and mopped the floors. He's been watching Modern Marvels on the History channel most of the day so far. It's like I want to ask "who are you and what did you do with my husband?" But why bust up a good thing, am I right?

Yesterday I swept, dusted, cleaned and did the laundry. That's a lot for me to get done in one day. I usually end up totaled for the day and nursing a sore back, which I did. But today I'm back on my pain meds and in la la land. I'm feeling pretty good. What's really good is that tonight is pizza night. So I don't have to do shit except relax.

4 comments:

Vickie said...

Good for you! And yeah, where exactly is David??

Debra She Who Seeks said...

David hasn't been reading your blog, has he? Perhaps that's why his TV viewing habits have been modified?

Anonymous said...

Oh pain meds how I love you. Oh pain meds how I miss you. I now suffer through my pain with grimaced teeth since my sudden allergy to Percocet. Fuck. Me. Running.

Pickleope said...

You're right not to question it. Don't poke the sleeping bear...or reasonable television watching husband.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...