MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pain has come back to claim it's reward

I'm having that glorious wonderful back pain again. Yes, it's close to 10+ on the scale. When it hits 11 I'm heading for the hospital ER.
No, my meds are not working and I have asked my pain doctor for something stronger. I'm waiting for a phone call from his office. So, before I pass out(kidding), I'm going to go lie down and hope for the best. Otherwise, if you don't see a post for tomorrow or anytime after, don't panic. I'm trying to rest and hoping to be able to get back to normal again. Love y'all lots.

3 comments:

Pickleope said...

All of my best wishes are going out to you. And if those don't work, I am holding a prayer circle for you to get amazing medications, medical marijuana, or whatever it takes to make your pain abate. Here's hoping you feel better...at all costs. At. All. Costs.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thinking of you, Leeanna, and hoping that your pain is brought under control quickly. Bummer of way to celebrate Ostara.

Ol'Buzzard said...

Best wishes
the Ol'Buzzard

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...