MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, December 28, 2015

Busy Busy Busy


So sorry that I'm late posting today but I've been busy cleaning and putting away things and doing quite a bit of laundry. When you are cooped up in the hospital things at home kinda pile up. I really need to get this done today because I'm going to be busy the rest of the week.
We had a nice quiet Christmas/Yule. david and I didn't exchange gifts this year because we don't need to. We already have everything we want. We consider ourselves rich. We have each other, our health, and the puppies. We don't need anything else in life. We are blessed by the Goddess.
The seats at The Movie House
To start off, tomorrow, David and I are leaving early in the morning to double date with David's daughter and her boyfriend for lunch. We are going to The Movie House to see the Star Wars movie and have lunch. Yes! At the same time! We will be sitting in comfy recliners and eating lunch. This is so awesome!  Seats are reserved by preordering online or at the box office. But it's like having your very own movie house in your own home. C'est tres cool!

Wednesday we will be taking the puppies for a drive to just get out for the day. My usual dog post will be there. Thursday is reserved for Austin. We will be driving up to spend the day with David's daughter. Friday I intend to hide in the living room like I am today. David will most likely be watching trash TV all day Friday so I'm hiding in here until he goes back to work or the TV blows up. Which ever comes first. Right now he's watching Mad Max movies on the AMC channel all day.

Well this is a short post I really need to get busy finishing the laundry and vacuuming the house. David said he would help but he's glued to the TV. As long as he doesn't bother me I'm happy. 

2 comments:

Birdie said...

I think I would go to the movie more often if there were seats like that!

Ol'Buzzard said...

Glad you are back
Enjoy the movie
My wife and i only exchange gifts with each other. We do what we call the five days of solstice: we exchange one gift each of the five days leading up to solstice.
the Ol'Buzzard

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...