MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, July 10, 2017

It's Monday and Update

It's Monday and David went back to work this morning. If I could do somersaults then I would but for right now, I'll hold off in my mind and do that later when I have more time. Yeah, right. Anywho, I was counting down the minutes until he goes back to work yesterday and then I realised, I have to get my Walking Dead Countdown clock started. I didn't do it last year because of the election. I was so wound up in that and I forgot to put up my clock. So, this year, whenever they get around to announcing the beginning of Season 8, I will have that clock up at the top of this blog.

Typing this shit is taking forever. Y'all are probably thinking what the fuck did this klutzy broad do now. Well, I fell again. This time it wasn't the stairs. It was in the kitchen. Lucy spilt their water dish and David didn't get all the water up with the mop. Soooo, clumsy me, I was walking with a bowl of vegetable peelings to put them in the stock pot that I make veggie stock with and I slipped and fell. When I landed on the floor I came down caddywompus hitting the floor, left wrist first to save my knees and I think I either broke or sprained my left wrist. It hurts like crazy when I'm typing or picking up something, even the slightest movement like turning my wrist causes extreme pain. My pinky finger is numb too. So, I have my wrist wrapped in an ice-filled towel to keep down the swelling. I couldn't sleep so I decided to start my blog early this morning. When my Orthopedic doc gets into his office I'll call and see if I can get an x-ray to see what's cooking in my wrist. I'm hoping it's just sprained.

I don't want to type anymore right now. I'll let y'all know what happened later today when I get back from the Ortho doctor. Until then, y'all have a great day.

-UPDATE- I just got back. My Orthopedic doctor was in surgery all day and I didn't want to go to the ER and pay $700 just for a few x-rays, so we went to the Med Clinic. They took x-rays, no broken bones, just badly sprained and swollen. I'm wearing a removable wrist splint to keep the wrist immobile for a few days. Otherwise, I'm good to go. Total cost: $35 for co-pay.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

oh damn! ouch! hope it's just a sprain!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh no! I hope it isn't broken. I had a friend who broke both her wrists at the same time, falling off a ladder. Not an easy recovery period.

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so sorry Leeanna!! Please take care of yourself! I am so happy it's not broken!!! Sending you gentle healing hugs!
My friend, I was so touched by your comment on my blog!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...