MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Sunday, August 27, 2017

Up Date 12:56 A.M.Sunday Morning

Well, what is left of Harvey is still churning. We're fine. Nothing was blown away here in Seguin. I can hear the bullfrogs going crazy near the river. The guys across the street are celebrating something or other. Could be a soccer win for Mexico or a birthday. The music is loud. It's still windy and I wouldn't call it really raining. We had a total of 4 and a half inches of rain. I'll post later in the morning. I'm going to bed.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm glad everything's okay. At least you got some rain out of it.

greekwitch said...

Hey beautiful... I Just read about it and came here in a worry... I am sorry glad everything is fine.... Sending you lots of love!!

Pickleope said...

Whew. Glad you're okay. Not too much flooding in Seguin? I have a friend in Houston who literally kayaked to get beer (priorities).

yellowdoggranny said...

same here in West..except for the loud music..oh way yes there is..watching oldies on tv..hahah..
we got maybe 2 inches of rain? and cooler weather which means it will be cool for westfest..hotdamn

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm glad everything is going ok! Mom and I have been watching our news! (Thank you for the kind comments about my business card and stickers!) Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...