MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, October 23, 2017

It's Monday

I did not want to get up this morning. It was so nice and cold and the bed was so warm, soft and cozy. But I had to get up even though I have absolutely nothing to do today. 

While I was in bed I was going over things in my mind of "what if". What if we had continued going to the moon and then colonizing it. Do you know that we might be actually colonizing Mars right now? We might have made such great strides in the name of science that we would never have thought of today. But because of past inactions of Presidents, Congress and let us not forget the religious fanatics, that's just a "what if" now. 

David just called, I have errands to do right now. Catch y'all later.


4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

What if I had won the lottery? That's the kind of "what if's" I like to think about!

Ol'Buzzard said...

Life is chaos and you expect reasonable... Enjoy the cool weather... We should just trash the Constitution and rewrite it: What ever it takes to get reelected.
the Ol'Buzzard

Magic Love Crow said...

Enjoy your cooler weather!! Relax!!

yellowdoggranny said...

I'd love to be living on the moon right now

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...