MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, October 13, 2017

OMG! It's Friday!

Today is Friday the 13th. YES!!! My favorite day of the year! My life sucks, so fucking bad, what could be worse, RIGHT??!!! Did anyone hear about the "Last flight to HEL?" Yeah, it's flight 666 from Copenhagen at the 13th hour to Helsinki Finland (HEL). Read it here. So fucking cool.

Yes' I'm back. This past week, when I was off, was very hard for me. My pain level was unreal. I was feeling the cold front that was coming through this week, yeah, feeling it close to seven days in advance. That's pretty sad. So I had to take some time off. We have another cold front coming in on Sunday with rain so I never really stopped hurting.  I have to be mindful of what could happen if I do too much. So that means doing the laundry one load a day and only vacuuming one or two rooms a day. Meal prep is spent as ten minutes cooking and a few minutes on the heating pad on the couch. Lately, I'm making a lot of stews and casseroles for David to make it easier on me. That's my life.
My plants in the courtyard have all gone to hell except my pineapple and lemon plants. they seemed to have thrived. They love the low heat and humidity as well as the cooler temperatures. I watered them all yesterday. My Rosemary will have to be chopped up a bit later this fall. Yeah, not prune that bitch. Chop. It has grown out of its wine barrel. So I'll have to get David to chop it back and then cut the roots and then repot it in another wine Barrel. It grew from a tiny 5-inch tall baby to an overgrown monster in eleven years. Every year I said I would prune it back but then something happened to me that made it impossible to do it. Well this year, "I'm gonna get you, my pretty and your huge roots too."
David and I went to Saltgrass last Sunday to have lunch with his daughter. She's so pretty and a really sweet young woman. I just love her so much. She treated us both to a birthday lunch. She always bunches our birthdays together near David's birthday and we celebrate one big birthday. We both received $50 Visa cards to spend. I love that because I always need something and the cash comes in handy. We had a funny waiter who joked around with us and we had a great time. 

Well, I have laundry to get to. David has the day off. No telling where we will be off to today.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I'm glad your pain levels have subsided. Pretty sweet B-day celebration! I like the "levels" idea, lol

Birdie said...

OMG! Yes. Turn on the damn light. Anyone that doesn’t turn on the light deserves to die. Think Darwin Awards.

Feel better, chickie!

Magic Love Crow said...

Take care of yourself girl! You're a special lady!
That was really sweet, what David's daughter did!
Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...