MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, November 13, 2017

It's Monday

Seriously, I did.
I'm a little late posting today because I went to work out and almost forgot I had to have my blood drawn today. Yeah. I hadn't eaten yet so I was in the clear because it had to be a fasting draw. Everything worked out fine. The doctor is keeping a close look on my blood sugar since fat old people like me are more likely to have diabetes. No, I'm not diabetic, yet. But I'm working on it. Aahahahaaa! Really I'm not working on it. My doctor was also worried because my white cell count was 15 last time I had my blood drawn. He thinks I should see a Hematologist but he won't listen to me when I tell him that my back is arthritic. My white count is going to be up for a reason. Arthritis automatically raises the white cells in your body because they are fighting inflammation from arthritis. OY!! Not to mention the guy that drew my blood wrapped my arm with enough co-ban to tie up 5 people. Shit! Just put a band-aid on the bitch and leave the wrap for mummies.
Next week David will be off for Thanksgiving week. My incarceration starts this Friday. Oh whoa is me. Yeah, I'll have to endure the sound of daytime trash TV for 10 days. ~sigh~ Sometimes I wish I had a large sprawling home where I could escape the sounds of Jerry Springer and Maury. But not this lifetime. All I gotta say is there better be no Christian hell when I die because I'll be so fucking pissed if I have to endure those two guys and the shouting trailer trash scum from the audience for the rest of my afterlife.

David is home for lunch. The first this out of his mouth was, "you took the car this morning." Well yes, I wasn't going to walk four miles to get my blood drawn and all. He was complaining that I parked the car too far into the carport. He should be happy I parked the way I did and not out in the street. Well, I have a deep hole to go dig to hide David's body in and then laundry to fold. Y'all have a magical day.









7 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

haha...david better watch out! what are you two doing for thanksgiving?

BBC said...

I love the lady that draws my blood at the VA clinic, she is really good.

Pickleope said...

Maury and Springer are still on the air!?! Good luck for the coming week.

anne marie in philly said...

spouses are a PITA!

Harry Hamid said...

Back when I had to see a hematologist on a regular basis, the woman who would draw my blood was fantastic. Now, I only go back to make sure everything is okay, and the new woman is awful. It makes all the difference; they should spend more time in the hiring process for that position.

Magic Love Crow said...

David better watch out! LOL! Sorry about your blood taking! I do hope you have a great Thanksgiving!!

yellowdoggranny said...

the lady that draws my blood at dr cujo's is great..and I have horrible veins

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...