MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

It's Tuesday

There's no sunshine this morning. I woke up at 8 am and the sun is behind clouds today. Another cold front is sliding in tonight with a bit of wind but guess what? It won't be cold until Thanksgiving morning. It's supposed to be around 37 degrees on turkey day morning and then barely getting up to 70 later. 

My Bose earbuds bit the dust last night while I was listening to music and when I came into the living room this morning I found a new set of headphones. David went to Wallyworld this morning to buy a new water filter for my Keurig and he picked up some NEON headphones for me. I tried them out and was very impressed with the sound quality. They're only $20 and if y'all have little girls these would make great stocking stuffers. They come in neon pink, blue, purple, and yellowish green. David got me blue, my favorite color. And no, Wallyworld nor Neon is not paying me to say anything. I just took it upon myself to let Y'all know about a neat gift idea for Christmas. So take it or leave it at that.

I have to go get my coffee and think up some stuff to keep David busy for a few days. He's getting bored like a kid on winter vacation from school. He wants to go drive up to Luling to have BBQ for lunch and bring home some sausage. He says Luling's City Market has the best sausage. So I guess we're going out to eat for lunch.

5 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

I worked 1/2 day and came home; not feeling well; going back to bed.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Are you all out of Mr Fix-it Stuff to do around the house? That doesn't sound like you!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

tell him to bake 7 pies for thanksgiving. that will keep him busy. i know it did so for me! was the BBQ good?

Birdie said...

you could always break something accidentally and get him to fix it.

Magic Love Crow said...

Was the BBQ good? That was so sweet of him to buy you new headphones! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...