MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Quick Note of What's Going On

I went to see my orthopedic surgeon yesterday and found out that I pulled ligaments and so on in the knee that keeps it from hyperextending or bending the wrong way like a chicken leg. I busted the poor thing and in order to fix it, I will have to wear a knee brace for 6 to 8 weeks. This is the usual treatment but if this doesn't work it's knee surgery for me. So today I have to go get fitted for a knee brace. I'm not happy but if it works then okay let's at least try it. I also have knee exercises to do every morning. 
I will let y'all know later. Right now I have to go exercise and then get ready to go get my knee brace. Update later today. Play nice. 

1 comment:

Magic Love Crow said...

Wishing you all the best!! I truly hope the knee brace works!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...