MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Quick Note

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I was under the weather literally. There is a so-called cold front almost on top of us at this moment (9:55am) and I've been feeling that fucker for days. I was in a load of pain yesterday. For some strange reason, I always feel so much pain when a weather front is one day out from us. Then the pain dissipates as the front passes. 
Anywho, I'm ready to go see my ortho surgeon in a minute and I felt I needed to check in to let all y'all that I'm fine now. I had the x-rays of my knee on Friday afternoon and they were sure to get my good side. The doctor has them now and we will talk of many things and surgery will be one of them. So I have to be on my way now and I'll talk when I get back. Ciao.

1 comment:

The JR said...

That has to suck.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...