MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Absolutely No Comments Please. [This is just a note to myself ]

Well, I found out something yesterday and today only re-enforced that little item. I really thought I could do it all and I was so fucking wrong. I can't stand for too long of a time yet. Before my surgery when my leg was hurting I was able to stand for at least 5 to 8 minutes at a time. That meant I could cook dinner and take a break and then come back and finish cooking. Now, I can only stand for 1 to maybe 3 minutes with a butt load of discomfort. I just got dinner started and barely could finish without crying. Dinner is still simmering on a very low flame, the puppies were fed and then let outside. I just let them back in again and they are both lying at the my one foot while I have my right knee resting on a pillow with an ice pack on it. I'm such a fucking idiot! I should have known better. I am in no way any better than when I left the hospital. I'm older and healing will take longer and I should have known that. I realize the error of my half-witted self. Tomorrow, I will stay in bed with my knee on pillows and relax. Just remember this in the future if it happens again, you dumb ass!

2 comments:

Ol'Buzzard said...

Take it slow. Don't force pain on yourself. Spend time with you pups as they are your comfort.
the Ol'Buzzard.

yellowdoggranny said...

I get told this all the fucking time..sigh*..one of these days I might actually slow down...but I doubt it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...