MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, August 10, 2018

Fantastic Friday

I decided to just take the quote of this story from Reshareworthy which is where I got this awesome video from. This is so cute. Check it out.
Bryan Chapman lives in Mississippi and captured this interesting scene between him and a group of hummingbirds sipping some sugar water out of a red solo cup.
Chapman created a sugar solution by by mixing one part sugar with four parts water and held up the cup. Soon one, two, three of the birds are sipping out of the cup, enjoying a sugary snack.
What a beautiful moment! Share these sweet hummingbirds with your friends!


7 comments:

The JR said...

That's cool. We see one every now and then in our yard. But, I don't have a feeder for them. I do plant a lot of flowers. So the hummers and the bees can find something in our yard.

Hope you are feeling well.
Have a good weekend.

Birdie said...

That is amazing. I want to try this.

I hope you are feeling better every day.

anne marie in philly said...

such long beaks! and their wings are going like 90 mph!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, that video just made my day -- thanks!

Toni said...

Lovely. They're even sharing instead of being territorial. Cool.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

this is so cool. i love hummingbirds.

Magic Love Crow said...

Love! Big Hugs from my mom and I!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...