MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Tuesday

Well, I spoke with my surgeon this morning and he said it was all up to how I feel tomorrow morning and what the physical therapist says in her report. I'm hoping it will be good enough to get me out of here. I didn't sleep but for five minutes the whole night because of my pain, and then I had an allergic reaction to the sleeping which never worked. Right now I'm very tired and I'm going to try to get in some sleep time right now. If I get discharged tomorrow I won't be posting at all because I'm going to be busy getting things done. If that happens I'll post Wet Dog Wednesday next week.

6 comments:

Toni said...

If you are discharged tomorrow (and I hope you are) don't get anything done but healing and sleeping. Then sleeping and healing! Recovery is about rest (and a little therapy!)
Best wishes for full recovery.

Birdie said...

What Toni said. 😊

The JR said...

You need to rest. Stuff can get done when you are a lot better.

When I have my ankle surgery, I plan to be on my butt for at least a week. Maybe more, depends on the pain.

anne marie in philly said...

rest rest and more rest! we will be here when you return.

Magic Love Crow said...

Rest!! Rest!! Rest!! Don't worry about us, we will be here for you! Big Hugs!

yellowdoggranny said...

you rest my friend..rest..wish I was closer..I'd come take care of you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...