MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, September 17, 2018

I'm Half Dead . . .

Or is that half alive? I think it's pretty much death warmed over. This past week on into the weekend has been a rubber bitch. Yeah, it keeps coming back and hitting me in the ass. The cold David gave to me has my bronchial tubes rattling like a diamondbacks ass end. I sware I'm going to kill him. He did this to me! I'll give it 2 more days and then I'm going to have to see my doctor about this and I know he's gonna put me on a steroid pac or antibiotics. I would rather have the first.
Anywho, I've been staying up late at night trying to fight this shit with anything I have in my arsenal for battling the common cold with a cough. I have DayQuil, NightQuil, you-name-it-Quil and cough drops all it does is make me sleep but it doesn't help my cough. I sleep during the day while David at work or whatever. Because I'm awake all night, I have a shit load of stuff to do. I quietly clean house, do laundry and then there is the internet.
I don't want to wake David up at night because he has to work and I don't? So, I search around the internet for fun and fascinating shit to do. Saturday night I planned my spring and summer gardens for next year. The night before last I binge watched three movies on my Amazon Prime account. I watched The Phantom Thread which was very good. The Shape of Water which was even better and an old movie I dearly love called Second Hand Lions. All three were excellent choices to keep me up and I highly recommend you see them if you can.
Last night I was sitting with my earphones on so I don't wake David up with the music and I was watching a Youtube video concert of Dua Lipa. Let me tell you, if you want the full effect of a concert you have to transfer the video from Youtube to your flat screen TV via Bluetooth and turn off the lights and don't forget the headphones. 
         
Now, some of y'all are probably wondering what the fuck is a Dua Lipa (Doo-ah Lee-pah). She's been around for years on the European scene singing and modeling. Her music style is Techno-pop which is a little bit of everything. She was born in England and she has one awesome voice. This is the full song Blow Your Mind (Mwah) song from the Revlon commercial featuring her modeling friends and of course Dua Lipa. 
Enjoy!

8 comments:

The JR said...

Dang it, you called it that you would get sick from David's crud. My doctor would tell me to take mucinex dm. I would not let him give me a shot. Blimp out like a balloon when he did.

They have been wearing that commercial out.

Toni said...

Nothing to mess with a good nights sleep than a nasty cough. Sending healing energy.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sorry to hear you're still so ill but at least you're keeping yourself well entertained!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

P.S. I like that video too!

anne marie in philly said...

yep, time to kill david!

Birdie said...

You need separate rooms for when he is sick. Or banish him to the couch.

Magic Love Crow said...

Sorry about being sick! Not fun! Thanks for the movie reviews! Love the videos and the song! Big Hugs!

Ol'Buzzard said...

Take a BC powder and come back strong
the Ol'Buzzard

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...