MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tacky Tuesday

Last night I actually slept for the first time in three nights being up. I found something that killed my cough for eight hours and I fell asleep and didn't cough except when I got up. David was happy I was getting some sleep and he made sure not to make any noise this morning. I think I finally woke up around 10:45 this morning. It's now almost 11:20 and I haven't a thing to do this morning except blog and read. But I think I'll take the puppies for a walk around the block. We haven't had that luxury for a week because of the rain.
There was one thing I noticed about being up all night with my cold. I had more fucking energy than I knew what to do with. I remember the last time I was like this was when I was working at the lab during night shift. I always had a lot of energy at night. More than on the weekends during the day. So it was refreshing to be able to get so much shit done instead of sleeping. I conquered so many things I wanted to get done while I was hurt that I now have nothing except normal housework to do for the rest of the year. That really sucks.
Seagate 2 terabyte Backup / Amazon.com
David is getting me a 2 terabyte backup for my laptop for my birthday next week. I told him I wanted that because I had just too many things on my computer that I didn't want to lose. So yeah, I chose that. What can a girl do? I hate flower bouquets because I don't think flowers should be used for such things. They are much too pretty to kill and I'm no longer eating sugar so chocolate is out of the question. I didn't want to go out for dinner so I chose something small and actually, the thing looks almost like an iPhone cut in half. So, David ordered me one from my Amazon wishlists. He also got a good gander at the lists before he left my account. So I changed my account password because the man is crazy and will buy shit I don't want him to buy. I don't know how to explain it better except that he loves to buy me shit when I don't want him too. He loves lavishing me with stuff he thinks I will love and I end up taking the things back and putting the money back into our joint account. I know he loves me and I love him too but DAYUM!! Stop spending money dude.

5 comments:

Toni said...

So glad you got some good zzz's!

Be happy he buys you shit! My sister-in-law's ex would never remember to get her a birthday, Christmas or Valentine's gift (or card). She would always tell us to remind him and give him hints (from her list).

Tell your honey to just print a picture or what he would like to give you and remind him that it's the thought that counts!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There's nothing like a good night's sleep! Glad you had one!

The JR said...

Well you already know I'm spoiled. So sounds like David just wants to spoil you too.
I get presents like that.

lol....last nite I actually told the hubby I wanted a dozen yeast rolls from the Elite Restaurant for my birthday :)

A lot of times we get something that we want for the house. Like the automatic gate opener.

Glad you are feeling better.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i haven't slept in 3 nights but for a different reason. willie ate some weird fruit on a walk with my husband and has had 'the green apple quick step' for days. i feel like a new mother.

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm glad you had a good sleep!
Happy early birthday! You and your hubby are so cute! Big Hugs to the both of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...