MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, February 7, 2019

It's Thursday, Ewwwww. Just Eeewwww.

I tried the CBD oil from the care package that David brought home on Monday. It had the peppermint flavoring so it wasn't so bad. I only put 6 drops in a spoon and took it that way. I feel pretty good. A little surprised because a cold front came through here around an hour after I took the oil. I had some mild pain in my back and my right leg did go stiff but now I feel pretty damned good. I'm thinking maybe I'll try some more of the oil tonight before bedtime and see if it stops my pain then. I do have constant pain, really.  And so far I've tried only 2 different brands of CBD oils. I'm still going to try other brands on the market but not with THC. I don't want to fail a piss test. I found out that if my pain doctor asks for a random urine test on me and I fail it because of THC he can legally drop me. It sucks but that's how it is.
My new food processor came Tuesday afternoon. I'm so happy! I already started working it to death. I made blondies and some cheesecake minis. When my mixing bowls get here today, I'll have to find a place to hide them so David doesn't steal them. The new bowls are because David used my old plastic ones to do outside and household chores. I was not happy or impressed with the results of his ventures when I found out the whereabouts and condition of my old plastic mixing bowls. So I made him order a new set. Not cheap either. So, now I will be able to mix stuff up in the kitchen in large batches.
Well, I have laundry to start. I do something like one or 2 loads on Thursdays and Fridays so David and I can have the weekends to ourselves. I hate not being able to go anywhere or enjoying time with friends and family on the weekends and know that I have to get laundry or clean the house. So I do this on the days before the weekend. So, all y'all have a magical day.


7 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

nice food processor! I hope the new oils help with your pain management.

Harry Hamid said...

Those pain doctors have crazy regs governing what they have to do, and they stop handing out the meds if anyone breaks the rules.

Ol'Buzzard said...

I use the food processor but hate the cleanup.
the Ol'Buzzard

jono said...

I've heard good things about cbd oil for pain, but I still prefer weed for recreational purposes. Unfortunately, I am still subject to random drug tests so timing is everything. Happy NMB (new mixing bowls)day!

wranglerkate said...

You can also get empty veggie capsules, put the drops in the veggie capsules, and swallow those instead of swallowing the oil directly.

The JR said...

He needed to buy you new bowls. Men.

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm glad the oil is working! It's too bad if you get tested, you could be dropped! That is horrible! Happy Dance about the food processor! Now tell David to be good with the bowls! LOL! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...