MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Saturday, March 16, 2019

I Made it to The Weekend

 
Okay, so, now I'm now taking Cellcept 250mg (Mycophenolate pronounced my-co-fen-o-late). Yeah, say that 3 times really fast. This shit is dangerous. I could get cancer from this shit but the doctor said it's better than dying from Lupus complications. Goddess, I hate being a Lupie. I had a really bad night and my legs feel like they want to pop off at the hips. Really fucking hurts right now. I hate going on that long ass drive to see Dr. A. because I feel like shit for 3 days afterward. Just the trip alone is hard on me. Then I have to wait in the waiting room for almost an hour and then another hour in the exam room. What really ticks me off is he spends only 5 minutes with me telling me I need to take this new drug and to stay out of the sun. Fuck this shit. I hate Lupus and doctors in general.
my brothers place in New Mexico
On a lighter note, it's snowing in Southern New Mexico/Northeast El Paso Texas where I used to live before David kidnapped me and used the excuse to marry me. That was a fun day. Anywho, my brother, aka Zomby Woof, said,  "it's snow-eng big ol' fat snow-flakes." The picture above is from my brother in southern NW. He used his truck to show me the size of the fat snowflakes which are the size of half dollar coins and how much has fallen already. I really miss the snow and how it looks on the mountains. Damn!
He said they are about to get more snow later today from all the moisture coming from the south. I remember the last big snowfall was 2 1/2 feet back in the late 1980s. That was fun times. 
Here, it's cold and a bit on the windy side, David finally got the yard bug and went outside and mowed the weeds. He said he will go back out after it warms up a bit. BWAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAA! That's a great excuse to watch Netflix. He is obsessed with that shit. It's mostly Syfy shows that he watches and movies. He never used to be like this until I got the Roku. I'm going to have to get the forklift and cart his ass outside because once he parks his backside in the chair, I never hear from him again until dinner.
Well, I have laundry to get to. I put it off when I shouldn't have and now I have to get to it. Y'all have a magical day and Woof, stay warm.

5 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

it's windy and cold here today. the patty's are freezing their butts off but probably drinking enough to stay warm.

anne marie in philly said...

was 76F yesterday, today it's 44F. strange.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope the new medication helps! Our snow is finally melting here -- yay! We'll probably get more before it's all over but still, there's light at the end of the tunnel now!

The JR said...

I hate snow. Too cold. Too wet. Too messy.
I'm sorry you feel so bad after the dr. visit.

Take care,

Magic Love Crow said...

I hope your new medication works! I hate that you have to take it!! I think Spring is finally here! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...