MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday

I had a bad flare Saturday afternoon. It hit me right after I posted. I was completely floored by this one. I ended up in bed and never woke up until Sunday morning. I got up and posted and headed for a nice hot shower. I needed that to make me feel better but it didn't. I think I slowly came out of the brain fog and body aches around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. Well, not totally but I was functioning.
I didn't really feel like cooking but I had a craving for stew, I had a roast that I David bought Saturday morning so I cut it in half and froze one and cut the other half into bite-sized chunks which I seasoned and let sit in the fridge while I peeled and cut up carrots parsnips and potatoes. I brazed the meat and then let it do its thing. After an hour I added the veggies and when they were fork tender I made a little gravy, poured in a few frozen peas and let it sit for about 15 minutes. Talk about awesome! David actually came back for more even though I frown on that. So, we have some leftover stew for later this week if I don't feel good.
I have my family doctor appointment tomorrow morning. I'm hoping the new drug I'm taking didn't raise my sugar level too high. Yeah, that's one of the side effects I have to watch out for. The other is a high White cell count. So, I'm wondering how my body is running inside. Keeping healthy is a major priority. Anywho, I won't be posting tomorrow.
I'm going to go lay on the sofa for a bit. Feeling kinda slow today again. Y'all have a magical day.

6 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope your doctor's appointment goes well and that everything turns out okely-dokely.

ellen abbott said...

yeah, it's a sofa day for me too.

anne marie in philly said...

let lucy take care of you!

The JR said...

The stew sounds really good. Hate that you felt bad. Good luck at the dr. appt.

Sooo-this-is-me said...

It's a good thing you have a whacky sense of humor, it will help you get through your day. Good luck with your results.

Magic Love Crow said...

That stew sounded so good! Big healing hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...