MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Quick Note Before I Go

I'm ready to go and I have 30 minutes to kill before I have to leave for my doctor appointment. This is the second week for me on Mycophenolate. I was taking one pill every morning. Yesterday, I increased it according to my Lupus doctor's directions. Now I'm taking one pill in the morning and one in the evening. Both times with food. Last night was bad. I had crazy heart palpitations all night long. Yeah, no sleep. I'm not sure if it was because of anxiety or side effects from this medication. So, I'm going to try one more day to see if it's the medication doing this. 
Well, I need to get out of here. I'll be back and blog later today. Y'all have a magical morning.

2 comments:

The JR said...

that sounds serious. hope you get it figured out......fast.

Magic Love Crow said...

Please take care of you!!! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...