MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A Quickie

This won't hurt much, I'll keep today's post short. I wasn't in the mood to write anything yesterday or today so I hope that the video I posted yesterday kept y'all entertained. Show me anything shiny and new and I'm easily entertained.
Okay, I finally got my cardiologist appointment. They set me up for early Thursday morning on April 11th. So we will see what happens then. I'll keep you posted on that when it comes up. I'm going to go get warm and that means back into bed.
Y'all have a magical day.

4 comments:

The JR said...

thanks for the update.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Stay warm and cozy!

ellen abbott said...

they'll probably do an EKG or make you wear a monitor for starters which is a pain in the ass.

Magic Love Crow said...

Please take care of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...