MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Friday, May 24, 2019

Quick Note : Busy Weekend

I'm unable to sleep again. I even dosed myself with 2 sleeping pills. No dice.  
Anywho, my cardiologist's office called yesterday and they set up the appointment for the Calcium Score at 12 noon today. So I'll be going to get that done. David has 4 days off for the weekend so I have him today and Monday. I need to repot my house plants so I'm going to have him swing by Home Desperate for a couple of bags of potting soil while he's waiting for me at the hospital. 
I'm unplugging the whole weekend plus Monday so I won't be posting til Tuesday. We are going to tear the tool shed apart and his manly shed too and put up shelves. So that will keep us busy most of the weekend. Plus, I have 2 climbing roses I want him to relocate to the other side of the house. Also, he has to replace a power steering fluid hose on his truck. Sucker is leaking badly. 
Y'all have a magical day and a great weekend.

6 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

sounds like you two have much to accomplish. we'll be here when you return.

The JR said...

hubby told me yesterday, ya know we have 2 weeks worth of projects we said we wanted to work on this weekend...... sounds like ya'll do too

don't over do it. take care

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like you and David are going to accomplish a lot this weekend -- have fun!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i thought holidays were for relaxing! haha...have a good long weekend!

Bohemian said...

Wow, all of that Work was exhausting to just READ! *Smiles* I always have the best of Intentions of getting things done...

Ol'Buzzard said...

Holidays are hell.
the Ol'Buzzard

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...