MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, June 17, 2019

B o r i n g !

I'm up but moving real slow. Pain and loss of sleep is the reason. I was up with a thunderstorm early this morning right around 2am. David never heard it hit but Lucy let me know about it. Right now it's like deja vu. All the weather stations say that we will have rain most of the day, So, I will be having a little puppy sitting on my toes vibrating until all this thunder and rain is over.
Yesterday, David and I went to Saltgrass for a Father's Day lunch with the kids. We had a great time. The place was totally crowded. I think we sat and talked and ate for over an hour. I had to grin and bear it until we all got up to leave. Yeah, I was in pain. When I stood up I thought I was going to break in two. David left to go get the car and I was there with his daughter and her husband, both are so wonderful. I could see from the front patio that the parking lot was busy so it took a while for David to get back to pick me up. When we finally got home, I took a hot shower and took my pain meds and then I went to lie down for a little while but fell asleep. Next thing I knew there was a thunderstorm in progress. So that was my Sunday. Saturday was meh. All I did was goof off and watch tv.

6 comments:

ellen abbott said...

same thunderstorm hit us a little later and a different little dog was trembling and panting in my face. if she can't sleep neither will I. forecast sid we would have more rain today but it is currently a blue sky out there.

The JR said...

We worked our rumps off. Had 2 storage unit clean outs.

One was full of all kinds of crafting stuff. Right up my alley. I was in heaven.

The other full of stuff we can sell when we setup.

winner, winner.......

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well, at least you got a nice meal with family!

yellowdoggranny said...

I love Saltgrass...
hope you are feeling better..

pam nash said...

We must have gotten the same storm. Nearly 3 1/2 inches of worth. Was supposed to rain more today but no and chances are there'll be no more as the week get hotter. Hope you feel better.

Harry Hamid said...

Goofing off to watch tv is okay sometimes. Better than trying to act like you're not in pain at a restaurant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...