MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Today is my birthday. Yeah, I'm really old. Almost as old as dirt. Color wasn't invented until after I was born. I think that's before fire was invented too. So yeah, there is that. 
There were several things I was thankful for that I found out this morning. One was finding out that Greta Thunberg, the young Swedish climate activist, was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize a while back for this year. If she wins, which I do hope she does because it would kill the fat orange manbaby in the White House. Oh yes! Yes, it would. He wants to be nominated and win because President Obama won while he was in office. It would be interesting when he finds out if she wins because the temper tantrums would be unbelievable. 
The second piece of news, the Whistleblower Complaint Hearing is going on right now and full coverage is on C-SPAN3. This is part of a possible impeachment of the fat orange manbaby. Oh, it will be awesome if it comes to fruition. If you haven't read the Whistleblower Complaint you can find it here. I read the 9-page complaint. There is a redaction on the last 2 pages but this complaint clearly shows there is a problem in the White House and it needs to be removed.
One of our window AC units died on Monday morning. It was the one in the bedroom. So David bought another to take its place and installed it Monday evening. I know for a fact that we bought that unit when I had my knee infection because I was stuck in bed for 2 months and David bought it and replaced it as I watched. It was also this exact month too. That was back in 2012. So the unit lasted exactly 7 years, which is really good for a small AC unit that on average lasts something like 4 to 5 years. It's a GE model and it's really a good AC that only works if the room temperature rises to 75F when we are in the room. The cost is really great too. We have the same make and model in 2 other windows in the house and they cool the rooms and house in record time. 
I can't remember who it was and I'm too lazy today to go back to Tuesday's comment section and find out who said it but the question came up as "What is pumpkin spice used for besides pumpkin pies? Well, there are a few things that I use it for but no, not in a latte. I add it to my carrot cake recipes, sugar cookies, and add a little pinch of it to oil for my fragrance diffuser during the Thanksgiving/Yule season. I think putting pumpkin spice in tea or coffee is going too far and it tastes nasty. But that's my opinion.
Well, I have laundry, dusting, vacuuming and a kitchen to clean so all y'all have a magical day. 

11 comments:

pam nash said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day along with cake and ice cream!

wranglerkate said...

Happy Birthday!

Sandy B said...

I too am a pumpkin spice latte hater. (And am extremely happy about the news on both Greta and the great orange turd. Cheers!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Goddess bless that whistleblower.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And Happy Birthday too! How could I have forgotten to add that? I beg forgiveness on the basis of old age and super short term memory loss.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it is a great one.
blessings
~*~

The JR said...

Happy, birthday to you!

we were talking yesterday and it seems half the stuff at our house has decided to go belly up......... things just don't last.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Happy Birthday. I see your a virgo and hope your year is full of joy.
Coffee is on

anne marie in philly said...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY! I am just now catching up with yesterday. hope you were treated royally yesterday!

Bohemian said...

Happy belated Birthday! One of my Adult Grand-Daughters sent me a cute meme about Pumpkin Spice being in everything this time of year... it said if you say Pumpkin Spice Latte three times a White Girl in Yoga Gear will appear and tell you how much she Loves Fall! That sounds about right... as for 45, it is my Hope he will be removed from office and then prosecuted for all his crimes when his Presidency no longer grants him immunity. I'm Hopeful.

Magic Love Crow said...

A happy belated birthday Beautiful Soul! Big Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...