MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Monday, November 18, 2019

Debra over at She Who Seeks is asking all bloggers to grab and display this badge on their blogs. The badge was designed by Junemac2 on her blog 57 Beyond. If you have a blog please grab this badge and display it on your blog.
I woke up a bit late this morning. It was a busy weekend for me. Cooking and cleaning. A minor front came through here Sunday and thank the Goddess I barely felt it with the TENS working so well. We had to lug a load of laundry that really did have to get done to the laundromat. Our dryer on button was damaged when David was showing off and he threw the laundry basket onto the dryer. He had put some clothes away for me while I was making BLTs for lunch on Saturday and apparently it struck the on button and caused it to become disengaged from the opening that it sticks out of. I didn't notice until after I had washed a load on Sunday. Having the button semi gone like that caused the dryer to not work. Soooo, that meant we had to go get the load dried or risk mildew. So, the repair guy is going to be here sometime this afternoon. I have a strange feeling Mercury is retrograding all over me.
I have two little trolls Bostons at the kitchen door waiting to be let inside. It's still a bit cold out but not too bad. It's fun watching and hearing their jaws chatter. It's just the funniest sound coming from a little dog. Lucy does it just for fun more than Spunky. I think she just likes the attention I give her when she does it. I tried getting a recording of it but she shies away from cameras or anything electronic. Hell, she even hates my TENS and won't come near me if she sees that I'm wearing it. 
Our weather is getting warm again. It will be in the 70s during the day and 40s at night. It's just where we should be for November. December brings us into the 60s and 30s. January will bring us into the 30s and 40s during the day and 20s and 30s at night. So it nothing changes we will be fine.
I have work to get to. Little trolls make a lot of work for me around the house, dragging toys and blankets and stuff around. So y'all have a magical day.

4 comments:

The JR said...

Sorry I can't grab the badge. My blog is private. Only have a couple of readers.

I like those kind of Trolls. A lot better than the Troll I use to be married to. That's how I have referred to him since I kicked his sorry butt out the door.

Men, sometimes it's amazing how much stuff they can break. My gorilla does it all the time too!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thanks for helping to spread the badge luuuuuv!

anne marie in philly said...

MEN! UGH!

now I would rather have your little bostons (trolls) than the troll who keeps trying to spam my blog, and several of my friends too. can we send lucy to bite/scratch that troll?

pam nash said...

Blogging is such a good way to keep in touch with the human world. Write on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...