MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Gotta Love This Weather

Finally! I'm done for the day. I went out into the cold wet morning to run errands and get my blood drawn and I finally made it back home safe and sound in one piece. To let y'all know how long I'd been out, even Lucy barked at me when I opened the door. She doesn't do that unless one or both of us are gone for three or more hours. She is happy mommy is home though. 
Mine is Bunny Jugs -
says a lot about me.
It's going to be another day and night of low temperatures and then the weekend will warm things up a little. I kind of love having the cold weather and will hate to see it go for a while. Of course, I will probably change my tune later when the cold is here for a few months. Maybe around February, I'll be screaming for warm spring weather but for now, it's nice to be able to dress in warm henleys and sweaters and wool socks and drink hot tea and coffee again. 
Tonight David wants soup so it's BLTs with tomato soup for us. He likes the idea of soup and BLTs for some reason lately and I'm not arguing with him about it. Veggie soup is really good on cold wet days like today. All I have to do is line a shallow baking pan with foil and then set the bacon slices on it and set the oven to 375. Put the pan into the oven for about 30 minutes or so and then heat up the tomato soup and make the sandwiches. Easy peasy. Well, I Have two and a half hours before I have to make dinner so I'm going to go relax and read for a while.
Y'all stay warm and have a magical day.

5 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

fantasia night - my stripper name

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It's definitely soup weather!

The JR said...

Gosh I miss bacon. Turkey bacon suks.
Happy weekend.

pam nash said...

I like cold weather for the same reasons though I find the overcast drizzly days tiresome. Cold and sunny please. Bunny Kiss

Laura said...

Hmmm... Dallas Tush... hee hee
blessings
~*~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...