MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Something New

Starting this Saturday I will be posting science videos. This is an effort by me to wake a few people up about changes happening to our home. Yes! Our home, the planet that which we all live on. I'm hoping this will change some locked up mindsets and make people think about changing their habits to help maintain a cleaner Mother Earth. I know, I know, it's going to be hard because there are so many idiots who never think twice about the paper or beer can they throw out their car windows or say why should I think about recycling because someone like you is doing it for me already.
Well, Earth Day is April 22 this year. We all have to think about how we can do our part to save our planet and turn around the crap that we have all done to it. Not to just do perform good "planet-saving acts" this April 22 but to do it every day all year long, every year, for the rest of our lives, for the time we have left to breathe. We have to get down and dirty and change things before there is no turning back. You can go on the internet to see how you can help save the planet. To start you off, go herehere, and here, these are just baby steps to get you thinking and starting you off in the right direction. The rest is up to you. Be lazy and wallow in your filth or clean house and help save the planet.

11 comments:

The JR said...

Sounds good!

Sooo-this-is-me said...

I remember when they started having recycling bins etc in my parents area. I figured my parents would never get on board. I was pleasantly surprised by how my parents were always trying to do the right thing for the environment, older generations may be stuck on old ideas but one thing they hate is waste. I figure if they gladly did all the right things, then there is no reason people of today can't!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

great idea!

anne marie in philly said...

love the cartoon; the dude looks like a MAGAt, all that's missing is the red hat. and I like your idea; I might even learn something.

pam nash said...

Very cool! Looking forward to the videos.

Ol'Buzzard said...

Saturday's science lecture didn't make it for some reason.
the Ol'Buzzard

Leanna said...

Sorry to anyone that read the first science lecture. It was an accident and not to be posted. I put the wrong time and date for posting and it posted today. SOOOO, I recalled it for a later date to post.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great idea! I'm in!

ellen abbott said...

good. you have more faith in humans than I do. I've been recycling and taking my own bags for decades, long before it was the thing to do. the cashiers would roll their eyes at each other when they thought I wasn't looking.

Jamie Meyers said...

You'll probably be preaching to the choir but every voice helps!

Rain said...

I think that's a great idea for posts Leanna. There are so many backwards people who just don't give a crap. I always try to do my best, but I'm sure there are more things I can do to help our Earth.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...