There is an elephant rescue I follow on the socials. Many of their posts involve veterinary care for critters caught by snares or harmed in some other way. Stories the same - they get darted, the ground team rushes in to do their thing, and just before reviving the critter they paint a large X or blue splotch so the flyby guys can do follow up.
I’ve privately been calling the recipients of such care the Blue Bum Brigade and wondered how their fellows reacted afterwards. X-files storylines have filled my imagination, just saying.
5 comments:
There is an elephant rescue I follow on the socials. Many of their posts involve veterinary care for critters caught by snares or harmed in some other way. Stories the same - they get darted, the ground team rushes in to do their thing, and just before reviving the critter they paint a large X or blue splotch so the flyby guys can do follow up.
I’ve privately been calling the recipients of such care the Blue Bum Brigade and wondered how their fellows reacted afterwards. X-files storylines have filled my imagination, just saying.
Food for thought
I have occasionally wondered what fish thought when captured and released, but didn't think about them telling other fish and being thought crazy.
That's good!
Hahahahahaha, I should have had this one for my Fish post yesterday!
Post a Comment