Leanna, I just LOVED your story on my blog today about your misadventures in Paris as a wee tot! I can just imagine you singing French songs with the police captain!
Every Single rock, blade of grass and bush. My dog wakes me up at 1am and 5 am to go out during the Summer too because it's cooler at those times. I get it. 🤣🤣
6 comments:
LOL
Oh, this made me laugh so hard!
Leanna, I just LOVED your story on my blog today about your misadventures in Paris as a wee tot! I can just imagine you singing French songs with the police captain!
Yes and wearing a teddy bear onesie.
Every Single rock, blade of grass and bush. My dog wakes me up at 1am and 5 am to go out during the Summer too because it's cooler at those times. I get it. 🤣🤣
Oh my. What an eloquent way to describe a dog walk
Post a Comment