I had a bit of an accident last night. I did the slip n slide on the bathroom floor and pulled a hamstring as I did the splits. Yeah, I'm talented that way.
Anywho, I'm going to be out of commission for just a couple of days doing PT this week. I should be good enough to sit without screaming by Wednesday. In the meantime y'all talk amongst yourselves and I'll be right as rain soon enough to bother everyone.
Oh. By the way, I seem to be in remission on my lupus problem. Yea! GO ME!
8 comments:
Youch! Sorry to hear about your hamstring! At least the lupus flare is subsiding, that's good news.
I hope the PT will help. It's helped me when I've had it. And that's certainly good news about the lupus!
So happy to hear about the lupus.
Not so great about the slip. I hope your feeling much less pain soon
You forgot to do the warm up exercises before attempting the splits? (tongue in cheek here)
It sucks when we realize we don't bounce like we used to...
🤕🥳 Celebrate your skills, no matter how much they hurt! ðŸ¤ðŸ¤ª
I hate falling as an adult, it somehow hurts more than it did when I was a kid. I hope you heal soon.
Glad to hear of the Lupus Remission... but sorry about the slip and pull...
Post a Comment