MY MINIONS

Halloween

All Hallows Eve

Sunday, July 12, 2026

Religion in a Nutshell

 


5 comments:

Rade said...

As the saying goes, there are no price tags hanging from the chandeliers in the Vatican.

Cleora Borealis said...

🤨 AKA Trumpism! 🤬
Oh, Leanna, I adore you for your reality checks and sense of humor! I really need that more each day as we move at full speed away from our precious USA democracy!! 🥹

Today, I started researching the National Design Studio.* Sounds innocuous, don't it? But, if you ever wondered whether Trump actually turned against Elon Musk/DOGE/ and the group of young destroyers like "Big Balls," you'll find them at the NDS! This group was formed by Executive Order, is funded very well "off the books," and is not subject to Senate confirmation or oversight.
Be careful about going to the NDS website...it won't tell you real information, but it will instantly put you under surveillance to find out why you came there! It IS Big Brother! Here are safer [I hope] ways to get info:
* ‘It’s dangerous and it’s going to erode trust’: redesign of US government websites stokes surveillance fears | Trump administration | The Guardian https://share.google/fJDOIUUyO3MRygmqs
* The National Design Studio is a Scam - Christopher Butler https://share.google/z8jRzmAP1d0RzCrSO
Happy Hunting!! 😃

Mary Kirkland said...

Exactly.

Leanna said...

Thanks for the tip. I wondered where Elonia's scum scurried off to.

River said...

So true and many who really can't afford it continue to "feed the collection plate" each Sunday and many in other religions continue to "tithe" their 10%

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...