πΆπ± Oh no! Mommy gave me a nice house and comfy ducky pajamas! I think maybe I won't worry about chicken this evening! How 'bout it, my good boy?! ππ
We are cat people in our old age, but earlier we had basset hounds and German shepherds. I had Shepherds most of my life. Now a big Maine Coon Cat gets us up each morning, demanding:: Feed Me! the Ol'Buzzard
Yay Jake! Good dog!
ReplyDeletenice to see Jake rescued and now helping. Had a giggle at the melting dog.
ReplyDeleteπΆπ± Oh no! Mommy gave me a nice house and comfy ducky pajamas! I think maybe I won't worry about chicken this evening! How 'bout it, my good boy?! ππ
ReplyDeleteWe are cat people in our old age, but earlier we had basset hounds and German shepherds. I had Shepherds most of my life.
ReplyDeleteNow a big Maine Coon Cat gets us up each morning, demanding:: Feed Me!
the Ol'Buzzard