Get this fucking house off of me!!! And who stole my red shoes?!?
☕️ I'm somewhere in the middle, but can't we caffeinators all just get along!! 😫
That's hilarious.
Hahahahahaha, oh, I must steal that one!
Because someone desperate for cafffeine fix hates being in line behind someone who takes a half an hour to order a dessert masquerading as a coffee.
As a tea-totaler, I'm neutral in this conflict.
Ah-yup! And the ones who cut me off to slam into the wait line at the drive-thru Starbucks are what I call "Speed Bumps".
As for me, I never drink coffee except for the dead icy cold weeks of winter. Around here in my neck of Texas it's maybe a couple of weeks. The rest of the time it's hot tea until summer. Then I make iced tea (sun tea) with mint. Ahhh refreshing.
☕️ I'm somewhere in the middle, but can't we caffeinators all just get along!! 😫
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious.
ReplyDeleteHahahahahaha, oh, I must steal that one!
ReplyDeleteBecause someone desperate for cafffeine fix hates being in line behind someone who takes a half an hour to order a dessert masquerading as a coffee.
ReplyDeleteAs a tea-totaler, I'm neutral in this conflict.
ReplyDeleteAh-yup!
ReplyDeleteAnd the ones who cut me off to slam into the wait line at the drive-thru Starbucks are what I call "Speed Bumps".
As for me, I never drink coffee except for the dead icy cold weeks of winter. Around here in my neck of Texas it's maybe a couple of weeks. The rest of the time it's hot tea until summer. Then I make iced tea (sun tea) with mint. Ahhh refreshing.
ReplyDelete