MY MINIONS

Halloween

All Hallows Eve

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Religion in a Nutshell

One of the Demons should have said, "I feel so violated." That would have really brought a big laugh.

 

For those of you wondering, This is part of a skit from Bad Thoughts on Netflix. Jesus is played by Johnny Pemberton who plays Bo on Superstore. The actress is Martha Kelly. This is not the whole skit. Just parts mashed together. I didn't make the video. It was sent to me by a dear friend who loves to make me laugh. 

10 comments:

River said...

That was weird. Who goes to Heaven and complains about the way Jesus looks?

Infidel753 said...

Heh..... Catfished by Jesus. I guess Hell has a better employee health and nutrition program. Can't really blame her.

Do you know who made this?

Mary V said...

Laughing over here, hahaha

Cleora Borealis said...

πŸ€£πŸ˜‡ Wow, Leanna, thank you! Every day a new favorite band name! "Catfished By Jesus." Live on stage! Sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!! First hit song: "Next Time Natalie, Swipe Left!" 🎢🎷🎸πŸ₯πŸ€£

Leanna said...

Infidel, I had to look it up. Did a search and found the whole video. I reposted with a source and who the actors are under the video.

Mary Kirkland said...

That's funny.

Infidel753 said...

Thanks for checking. That's interesting to know. It's a pretty daring piece in its way -- some would doubtless claim it was offensive.

Leanna said...

Yeah, it's offensive and racist. Sorry, but it's funny.

Infidel753 said...

Oh, definitely funny. I don't find it offensive at all. I was just impressed that they had the nerve.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Catfished by Jesus, hahahahahahaha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...