Get this fucking house off of me!!! And who stole my red shoes?!?
πͺΎππ Amen! Good riddance Summer! I love the "Bers" a lot! I even love the "Arys" when they blow in for the new year!! ❄️☃️π¬π₯°
Almost! October cannot come soon enough.
Downunder in Australia I am thankful our autumns are a lot milder than yours, and our "ber" months are spring which means hayfever for me.
"October Eve" -- I like that. "Halloween Eve" is even better.
I’ll enjoy it all through the blogs I follow that originate in the northern hemisphere. Meanwhile I’ll enjoy spring here. The best of both worlds
58 degrees this morning! GLORIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
πͺΎππ Amen! Good riddance Summer! I love the "Bers" a lot! I even love the "Arys" when they blow in for the new year!! ❄️☃️π¬π₯°
Almost! October cannot come soon enough.
Downunder in Australia I am thankful our autumns are a lot milder than yours, and our "ber" months are spring which means hayfever for me.
"October Eve" -- I like that. "Halloween Eve" is even better.
I’ll enjoy it all through the blogs I follow that originate in the northern hemisphere. Meanwhile I’ll enjoy spring here. The best of both worlds
58 degrees this morning! GLORIOUS!!!!
Post a Comment