I know that last one well. Goldie is a friggin' 20 pound front end loader. I have to feed him separately from Etta, and give he at least 10 minutes to contemplate is she is done eating before I let him in. I also keep a bowl of dry food in the kitchen for them, correction, him to snack on. As SOON as I refill it, he will take it down to almost the bottom, and leave the crumbs for her. Same with the water bowl.
π₯΅π I sure wish I could be unbothered and focused and flourishing lookin' at that orange cat in a tub full o' water. Ohm! π§♀️ But, I'm anxious and apprehensive "cause I can see the what's about to happen! Cats and calm and water is not a sustainable combination!!! πΎππ±πͺ
I know that last one well. Goldie is a friggin' 20 pound front end loader. I have to feed him separately from Etta, and give he at least 10 minutes to contemplate is she is done eating before I let him in. I also keep a bowl of dry food in the kitchen for them, correction, him to snack on. As SOON as I refill it, he will take it down to almost the bottom, and leave the crumbs for her. Same with the water bowl.
ReplyDeleteWe swear, It's like owning a dog.
Oh, the kitty in the bathtub!
ReplyDeleteπ₯΅π I sure wish I could be unbothered and focused and flourishing lookin' at that orange cat in a tub full o' water. Ohm! π§♀️
ReplyDeleteBut, I'm anxious and apprehensive "cause I can see the what's about to happen! Cats and calm and water is not a sustainable combination!!! πΎππ±πͺ