Get this fucking house off of me!!! And who stole my red shoes?!?
lol. Well I’ve just had my first coffee and I can tell you it’s not hitting that way. Maybe I need another one?
Thanks foR the great big smile ~bobbie
I don't react like that, but there is a deep sigh of contentment and a smile as wide as I can manage. Every other coffee during the day just doesn't make the grade.
Hilarious! You find the best stuff!CACurmudgeon
I love it!!!
Why don't I feel that way in the morning after my first cup?the Ol'Buzzard
Post a Comment
6 comments:
lol. Well I’ve just had my first coffee and I can tell you it’s not hitting that way.
Maybe I need another one?
Thanks foR the great big smile ~
bobbie
I don't react like that, but there is a deep sigh of contentment and a smile as wide as I can manage. Every other coffee during the day just doesn't make the grade.
Hilarious! You find the best stuff!
CACurmudgeon
I love it!!!
Why don't I feel that way in the morning after my first cup?
the Ol'Buzzard
Post a Comment