Sorry I'm late posting this . . . .
YES! Finally. Spooky season is here.
Everybody dance!
I'm feeling better. Still a little stiffness and pain in my left fingers and back but at least I feel a teensy bit better than I was. I caught a slight cold this morning while outside checking on the herb garden. It's still stuck in my throat and moving down to my chest. Good news is I'm back.
We didn't get as much rain as was forecasted but it was just enough. My garden is happy and the rain barrels are almost half full again. The temperature has dropped into the high 70s. That's so much better than the 100s where it was. The problem with this is that it's only a short reprieve. Everything will go back to heat stroke levels by Monday.


Enjoy October!
ReplyDeleteGlad you’re feeling better. Enjoy the cool while it lasts
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better. I know how bad arthritis pain can be.
ReplyDelete🤩 Welcome back! Have a good reprieve! Weather gets weirder all the time. Here in El Paso, the flooding rains were more than a month late (into late Sept.) and brought the temperatures down to 74° day, 57° night. We may have a few 80° days coming, but our usually gradual slide into sweater weather is not gonna happen and I'm not happy about it.
ReplyDeleteI fear that winter could be brutal. The little community kitties I feed have been eating twice as much as usual and they seem to be trying to super-fatten ahead of what's coming! 😱🥶
Thanks so much everyone. It feels good to be back. Been drinking the Fire Cider every other day to keep my immune system boosted. It's a great help.
ReplyDelete