📱🤣 Ha! The same people who always have their phones out to record road rages and girl fights and selfies and content so they can be an "influencer" (I have grown to hate that word!), never seem to capture a fleeting glance of a miracle in process!! So, they use the millenia-old story that the miracle is in front of your eyes, but you have to have faith to recognize it...and out comes the circular bullshit! 🎡🎠 What a ride! 🐎🤠 The believer literally gets a type of adrenaline rush in the retelling of the perceived miracles; and, I suffer another big pain in the ass!! 🍑😖
📱🤣 Ha! The same people who always have their phones out to record road rages and girl fights and selfies and content so they can be an "influencer" (I have grown to hate that word!), never seem to capture a fleeting glance of a miracle in process!!
ReplyDeleteSo, they use the millenia-old story that the miracle is in front of your eyes, but you have to have faith to recognize it...and out comes the circular bullshit! 🎡🎠
What a ride! 🐎🤠 The believer literally gets a type of adrenaline rush in the retelling of the perceived miracles; and, I suffer another big pain in the ass!! 🍑😖
Hahahahahahaha! Oh, oh, wait, AI will have a heyday in this area.
ReplyDeleteAI bots will be stumbling over each other for that chance.
DeleteDamn right!!!
ReplyDeletebobbie