Christianity is full of this kind of gross disgusting imagery. Look at all the religious songs about being "washed in the blood of the lamb" and suchlike. It's like something out of a horror movie if you think about it. Most normal people would vomit if expected to actually eat human flesh and drink human blood. Christianity is a dark, savage death cult.
Hahahahahahaha! I told a religious coworker once that Christian communion is symbolic ritual cannibalism and he was very offended. Tough shit, buddy, the truth is the truth!
Christianity is full of this kind of gross disgusting imagery. Look at all the religious songs about being "washed in the blood of the lamb" and suchlike. It's like something out of a horror movie if you think about it. Most normal people would vomit if expected to actually eat human flesh and drink human blood. Christianity is a dark, savage death cult.
ReplyDeleteTrue.
ReplyDeleteThis is a good one. I sent it on to a few friends.
ReplyDeleteMarvelous!
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha! I told a religious coworker once that Christian communion is symbolic ritual cannibalism and he was very offended. Tough shit, buddy, the truth is the truth!
ReplyDelete