🤔 Hmm! Pontius Pilate reportedly described Jesus as a man of extraordinary, serene, and almost celestial beauty, with a notable, commanding presence that inspired both love and fear. 🤨 So, I'm always amazed how the rabid fans of "The Prince of Peace" are obsessed with displaying the extremely unpeaceful means of his execution!! No calm. No serenity. 😇🙏 Works of art, like this tattoo, seem more like admiration for the cruelty of the Roman oppressors! 🤬🤷♀️
5 comments:
Hasn't the man suffered enough? Now he has to provide non-consensual sexual services too?
Im sure he never thought of that.
Or did he? I guess we will never know
Classic!!!
🤔 Hmm! Pontius Pilate reportedly described Jesus as a man of extraordinary, serene, and almost celestial beauty, with a notable, commanding presence that inspired both love and fear.
🤨 So, I'm always amazed how the rabid fans of "The Prince of Peace" are obsessed with displaying the extremely unpeaceful means of his execution!! No calm. No serenity. 😇🙏
Works of art, like this tattoo, seem more like admiration for the cruelty of the Roman oppressors! 🤬🤷♀️
That's hilarious. Wishing you a very happy Easter.
Post a Comment