MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oh Goody, A Halloween Party


 I love Halloween. And what's just as great as my favorite holiday? Why a Halloween Party of coarse.

Linda at Olde Baggs 'n Stuff Shirts is having a party on the 16th of October. I heard there will be an adventure play of Princess Magisyen Nan Robo, the Sorceress of Spiders and her traveling companion Grumete Scheepsjongen as they search for the missing Royal spider Spinella Mokkara.
Linda is also giving away a beautiful Witches Hat. I love giveaways. So my dear minions this promises to be a great party for Halloween. So go over to Linda's blog and check out all the grizzly details. Her blog is also cute too. So set a spell and have fun there. Don't forget to enter.

3 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Dag nab it girlie girl, you're the bestest in the middle of gorgeous Texas...love it, Thanks, The Olde Bagg

Leanna said...

You are so welcome my friend

Amber said...

Hi, just wanted to stop by and tell you I gave you 3 awards. Stop by my blog and check it out!

http://collegewitchexperiences.blogspot.com/2010/10/unheard-of-3-award-night.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...