MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Tangled aka Rapunzel

The last Disney cartoon movie I saw at a theater was 101 Dalmatians when I was a kid. I haven't seen one in the movie theaters since. But this time I just might go check out the cutsie new Disney movie called Tangled. I like it, the kids are probably gonna like it. It's got a lot of funny moments, mainly involving the horse. Flynn, getting a good whap upside the head with an iron frying pan made me laugh.
The movie comes out in 3D on November 24th, yep Thanksgiving. Watch the trailer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the horse when he laughs. I usually hate Disney carton movies but this movie is too cute, gotta see this one.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Oh my.....this looks too good to miss. Thanks for the heads up...or hair down...whateva. The Olde Bagg

K(Banterings of a Basketcase) said...

I love cartoon movies- my kids have outgrown them, but I don't think I ever will!

Leanna said...

The last one I saw at home was Shrek 2. David and I love to go to movies but not when kids are there. To much background noise from parents trying to explain the jokes to their kids. ahahahahahaaa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...