MY MINIONS

Halloween Begins

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Zombie Kitty Award Goes to....

I have a cute little Zombie Kitty to give out to my blogger friends that I think should get it. Yeah you heard me right. You're gonna get it. BWAaahahahahahhahahahaaahahahhahaaa!!!

Ok I got that out of my system for today. So the ones I am giving this to are:

Annalee aka BlakkDuchess at Absynthe and Arsenic
Living DeadNurse at LivingDeadNurses Psycho Ward
Judith at Merlin's Magickal Mistress
Pixie at Pixie's Musings
Kalynn at Kacklin' with Kalynn

You don't have to do anything but just pass it on to a few unsuspecting victims like yourselves before Halloween.

1 comment:

TheBlakkDuchess said...

OMG... So this is what I get for checking out for, like, half a month... ZOMBIE KITTIES!!!

=D

Many, many thanks for this wonderful addition to my ever growing zombie collection. ^-^

This snuggly bundle of death & dismemberment will surely love & adore the zombie bunny. Ah, I can hear the ensuing chaos now... ^-^

Happy Halloween, a bit late as always... ^-^

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...